We are about to move down to Naracoorte! So we are now up to our ears in packing boxes and, currently, calm chaos. The removalists (as they are called here) are arriving on 23rd December at 6.30 am...no I didn't believe that either and actually laughed before I realised the chap was being serious.... They will be moving all the heavy bits down there for us. We'll either be leading the charge or following on with the large trailer packed to the gunnels with any boxes the removalists have not been able to take. We'll be sharing the lorry with a couple of other people, our load is first off, it's a great way of cutting costs.
So we will be spending Xmas in Naracoorte, I've no idea if Santa will catch up with us but I am hoping I've not packed away anything we need for THE day. Or we will be carrying on the Gordon Family tradition of Xmas up to Easter.
Earlier on this month I started noticing signs advertising the adventures of Carol, she is obviously a busy lady this time of year! Carols Alive, Carols on the lawn, Carols in the park, Carols in the church, Community Carols and Yuletide Carols!
We had a visitor the other morning, Rick was quick enough to catch this little fella who then really did not want to be put in the safety of the stones in the flower bed. Much preferring to investigate this nice warm arm and the comfort of a Tee shirt sleeve.
I can't imagine there will be much time between moving home and Christmas next week to blog so I will wish you all the joys of the festive season now.
And may your new year be as carefree and fun loving as Fred rolling on a stick.
No comments:
Post a Comment