Tuesday, 15 December 2015

Penola Stuffed Santa Competition

Every December Penola holds a Stuffed Santa competition, this year there are even more Santas than 'normal' and the creative juices and possibly a lot of wine has flowed. The results are brilliant. For those not in the know Penola is a dear little town in the middle of the Coonawarra wine district, very famous for it's delicious wines and the Terra Rossa soil. Indeed should there be any sheep around here I am sure they would be red!

I digress back to the Santas which are hanging around in trees, on tops of buildings they really make you smile... I think I will let the photo's do the talking. Right at the end is our very own Santa who is currently parked by our front gate cheerily waving at all who pass. Believe it or not there are quite a few people who wave back to, including to my amazement some rufty tufty Aussie lads off out in the huge 4x4, that did make me smile.































I think you've agree some of them are shear genius... to be judged on Sunday

No comments:

Post a Comment